About Alpine Camps
WVBBTS offers a number of on-snow and off-snow camps throughout the year, at locations across the globe and in Waterville Valley.
WVA athletes typically ski at three or four prep period camps over the summer and fall: usually, but not always in June, August, October, and November. Generally, travel is to the Southern hemisphere for one camp and Europe or the Western US for the others. In addition, there are periodically camps on the WVA campus, including a spring camp.
For club and weekend athletes, WVBBTS offers have open-registration for several on-snow camps and off-snow camps. WVBBTS hosts the following camps yearly.
- Spring Camp in April at Waterville Valley,
- Hintertux, Austria, a U16/U14/U12 on-snow camp in June
- U14 Colorado Camp in November,
- Two on-snow Development Camps here at Waterville in mid-December.
- Summer Alpine Conditioning Camp
Each of these camps is open with a limited number of spaces available, so please check in with us if you have an interest.
For more information, please select a camp from the menu above or send us an email!