CLUB REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION LINK!
New Members are being accepted and always pay the early bird price!
Are you an alumni or friend of BBTS who would still like to be involved? A supporting membership is just for you! Support the club, gain access to the clubhouse, and be invited to all club related events!
Click Here for the Supporting Membership Registration
WVBBTS Club Membership
All families and individuals in the weekend training program pay a membership fee. This membership entitles you to full use of the WVBBTS Clubhouse, invitation to all WVBBTS Snowsports Club social activities and other events and offerings.
- Family: Required for all families with one or more athletes under the age of 18 who are participating in a WVBBTS Training Program
- Individual: Required for all individual athletes ages 18-64 who are participating in a WVBBTS Training Program
- Individual 65+: Required for all individual athletes ages 65-74 who are participating in a WVBBTS Training Program
- Individual 75+: Required for all individual athletes ages 75 and older who are participating in a WVBBTS Training Program
- Supporting: For any family or individual without athletes participating in a WVBBTS Training Program but who would like to support WVBBTS. This membership also includes use of the WVBBTS Clubhouse.
- WVA Membership: For any athlete enrolled at Waterville Valley Academy in either the Full Time or Full Winter Term programs. Also for any athlete enrolled in either the Early or Late Winter Term programs who is not also enrolled in a WVBBTS training program.
WVBBTS Training Programs
Mitey Mites Program:
- Athletes ages 5 – 7 participate in both freestyle and alpine skiing and learn the fundamentals of skiing through fun and interactive exercises. The program includes training on Saturdays and Sundays, Christmas week, and either MA or NH February vacation week,
Alpine Skiing Program:
- Athletes ages 8 – 20 train for competitive alpine racing in their appropriate age group with exceptional coaches. Several coaches on staff are either national or international certified USSA coaches and have coached for the US and Canadian National Ski teams. The program includes training on Saturdays and Sundays, Christmas week, and either NH or MA February vacation week.
- Athletes ages 10 and older are provided with excellent coaching in the disciplines of moguls, aerials, and freeride. The WVBBTS Freestyle coaching staff is a highly credentialed and USSA certified staff. The program includes training on Saturdays and Sundays, Christmas week, and either NH or MA vacation week. The Freestyle program also offers a Freestyle GROMS program for athletes ages 8-9.
- Athletes of all abilities ages 10 and older can train and compete in alpine snowboard racing, boarder-X, freeride and halfpipe. Our excellent coaching staff teaches the fundamentals and techniques of competitive snowboarding. The program includes training on Saturdays and Sundays, Christmas week, and either NH or MA vacation week. The snowboard program also offers a GROMS snowboard development program for athletes ages 5-9.
Masters Alpine Program:
- Adult athletetes 18+ can join us in this fun and rewarding training program for alpine racing. Our coaches can help you improve your technique whether you train for fun, fitness or competition. The program trains on Saturdays and Sundays and holiday periods.
Mid-Week Training Programs:
- Athletes enrolled in the Alpine U12, U14 or U16, Freestyle “B” or Junior Snowboard weekend program may purchase a Mid-Week 5-pack, allowing for 5 mid-week training sessions. Athletes wishing to train full-time mid-week, should enroll in Waterville Valley Academy’s Post Graduate or Training Only program. Admittance into these training programs is at the discretion of each program’s snowsport director. If you are interested in this program, please contact Maggie McGovern at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and more information.
Feel free to contact us at 603-236-4246 x112 or email@example.com