THE BASIC WVA APPLICATION CONSISTS OF:
- Athlete / Family contact information
- Questions about your views on academics and snowsports
- Athlete’s most recent grade report
- Parent’s commentary on why they believe their child and WVA will be a good fit
- $50 application fee
- Academic Recommendation(s)
- Athletic Recommendation
New Student Application Process for Waterville Valley Academy
We strongly suggest that you apply early. Our enrollments fill fast and for the last several years we have had a waiting list and have been unable to take all applicants on it due to our capacity level having been reached.
1. Contact Kimberly Berman, Director of Admissions to arrange a campus visit and interview. By phone (603) 236-4246 x 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Dowload and complete a 2018/19 New Student Application.
3. Once your application file is complete, the Admissions Committee reviews it. If the committee approves your application, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance. An Enrollment Contract will follow within ten (10) days. The Enrollment Contract, with a non-refundable 10% deposit, is due upon receipt of the contract. Other information and forms included with the Contract include: tuition, health forms, Acceptance of Risk, etc.